Return to SprinterConversionVans Facebook Group
Our mission is to provide a source for info and tips. Our intent is to keep our Facebook Group positive, non-argumentative, and on subject. Public in nature. Free of the requirement that all posts must first be screened and approved by an admin.
The following Rules apply, to be accepted as a member, and to remain as a member.
These change, as unforeseen issues and problem members, force us to adjust.
Our Group Rules
(1) Info, Photos, & Tips must be Subject related only
(2) No Ads, Spam, Selling Vehicles, or Links with the apparent purpose of driving traffic elsewhere. If you constantly post links to YouTube video’s or similar, that appear to be purposely posted to drive traffic there, you will be removed.
(3) Posts, Personal Profile Posts, Comments, must be in the English language. This includes typed out posts, replies, images with text, photos, etc.
We do not have the time, funds, or desire, to monitor member profiles, posts, and comments, using translators.
(4) No Conflicts. No “Bait” Posts/Comments with the intention of creating conflict. Or innocent posts/comments you see creating conflict and don’t delete the post yourself. This includes personal Profiles showing a fixation on Politics, Religion, Weapons, Games, etc. No Profiles showing huge memberships in other FB Groups or friends lists.
(5) No personal Profiles accepted with no track record of posts. (we really screen hard on those under a year old). No personal Profiles that are “private”, secret, vague, recently created, or not otherwise open to the public to view.
(6) No personal Profiles that “Block Admins”. Accidental or not. (We ban and block profiles found after the fact too)
(7) No personal Profiles accepted showing offensive materials of any sort. Which includes but not limited to: Porn, Profanity Excessive posts about Politics, Religious, or Weapons/Guns. Or derogatory posts/derogatory words/gestures/images/jokes, in any way negative toward any particular classification,. Or Profiles with multiple posts that FB has flagged as false by fact checkers. If your profile focuses on these subjects don’t expect to be accepted, or remain in this group.
(8) No Inviting/requesting/referring/adding new members in mass. Limit your invites to a maximum of two. Inviting your friends list in mass will look like a robot program attempting to flood our group. This will most likely get you blocked, and those you added at any time, past or present, removed and blocked.
Active Members finding Member Posts not adhering to group rules, please IM us immediately. Or flag an admin through the group function.
We provide no explanation or warning to anyone we delete posts, comments, or those that end up banned/blocked.
Anyone reporting something inappropriate, remains anonymous. Depending on the nature of a complaint the violator may be removed immediately, or after several members complain about the same individual. We always use a 3 strikes and you are out process. If you accumulate 3 complaints by the general membership, you will be removed.
We do not tolerate ads/spam, links to other websites, with what appears as the sole purpose of driving traffic to other sites or your own personal site, YouTube, etc.
Someone that comes on and starts posting a string of links, and no personal interaction, seems to be the biggest reason for swift removal. These are grounds for immediate blocking and removal from the group.
No offensive, political, religious, derogatory, inappropriate words, inappropriate hand and finger gestures, raciest, or implied derogatory posts of any sort on this group, or what is displayed within your own personal profile.
Remember your personal info is open to everyone in the world. If our kids or grandmothers shouldn’t be seeing it, you need to remove yourself from our group.
Posting within our group is open (Not needing admin approval). That is once you are an approved member.
If you have your personal Profile setting to “Block Admins” you will not be accepted, or removed if found after the fact, whether this setting was intentional or done by accident.
Occasionally someone starts on a subject that is near and dear to their heart…that drifts away from the purpose of this group. There is nothing wrong with that on your own group or page. Ask yourself when you make a post here. Does your Post meet the criteria of the basic things above? Do most the members want to see what you are posting?
Negative posts seem to create arguments. Some people seem to thrive on that. Some always need the last word. It sometimes destroys a group or the core subject it was originally set up for. If you see that happening on posts you are generating, you need to re-examine your material, or your wording. We highly recommend you delete that posting yourself. Again, that is perfectly OK on your own groups or pages. But it is totally not acceptable in this group. If we get involved to delete such posts or comments. The offender will most likely be blocked. Sometimes that includes others that decide to tangle.
This group pretty well polices itself. We thank the members that currently make up this group!
Return to SprinterConversionVans Facebook Group